Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Really Good Tuesday

Mainly because less than half the class was here, through a combination of practice for the musical, excursions, and just plain sickness. So we had to do less than half the work. I love bludging.

Period 1 was Geography, which was doing more work from the textbook. But, as I said, not many people were in class (about 13), so we didn't do much. Period 2 was Science, and as it was Period 2 on Tuesday, people were at Glenwood Reading. I remember when I was. Those poor souls. Anyway. So there were about 10 people. We did this test about reproduction. But as 10 people were there, Robson ended up giving us half of the answers. I absolutely suck on anatomy. Genetics I get. Anatomy I don't. Particularly plant anatomy. Anyway. Recess was the usual.

Period 3 was Ag, which was just me finishing off some work I hadn't done yet. When that was done, I read. Well, obviously. After that was PE, and Wilson didn't come. So, after about 15 minutes, Faulds came along. The work was NTR (copy stuff from the overhead), but the period was a good one. As everyone of Ebony's 'people' were away, she sat next to me, and we promptly got into an argument about how weird she is, that continues still. She insists that she is not that weird; I think that she is very weird. One example is the voices in her head. No, seriously. All 22 + 2 of them. The reasons behind it are very complex. Anyway. Lunch was a game of 13, that involved into throwing cards and shouting 'shuriken!' Why is a very good question.

Period 5 was Maths, and as 10 people were here (including Ihsas), we did some Year 11 Maths. Which turned out to be more complicated than it seemed. Last was Drama. I talked to Ebony on the way to the Art room, where we had Drama today (we had a sub). At one point, she stretched out her arms, and ran ahead, saying 'I'm an aeroplane!' And no, I'm not kidding. I claimed this as substantial, and possibly conclusive, evidence of her weirdness. At the Art room, there were 4 people: Ebony, Allie, me and the teacher. Later on, 3 others came, who I think were Shane, Kale and Tri (but don't quote me), for a total of 6 students and a sub. So for the class, we looked at all the art projects. I also did the Maths question from the last period.

When I got home, I blogged, but as usual I kept procrastinating and procrastinating. Things such as MSN and Monty Python got in the way. Both awesome things we're talking about here. If you don't have MSN, there's something wrong with you. If you don't like Monty Python, there's something really wrong with you. Just saying.

And that was Tuesday. A pretty good day overall, I'd say. I love when no work is done.

Less than half the people, less than half the work: I like the sound of that,
AB

1 comment: