Sunday, February 22, 2009

An Actual Conclusion

I figured after my 500 word rant yesterday, we all needed 'An Actual Conclusion' to the problems raised (I used that title because 'A Good Kind of Nothing' was already taken. I love that title.) It's also a quote from Abridged (Seto Kaiba's Real Father). If you think I quote this series way too much, well, I have proof. So, on to my Sunday.

Let me just have a look at my last blog. ...The thing with my Dad kinda just dissipated. The storm passed and hopefully it'll be relatively clear sailing from now, if I can consciously figure out how to control my bloody ship. OK, enough of this metaphor. Next problem.

Cam and his censorship issues. I basically said to him, over MSN, you can't contact Blogspot admin, according to their content sites, they have no problem with it, we're both as stubborn as each other, let's let bygones be bygones. That storm has passed (OK, I like this metaphor), but it still could be choppy waters. Let's see tomorrow.

Today, my Dad had our local footy club committee over for a meeting (he's the president), and all the kids, all about 6-10. Joy. Let's just say my Dad took my charger and I had to go on my laptop. Out where they all can see me. MSN was difficult, let's say that. Victor can testify. I also did some short Scratch projects. I'll get around to uploading 1 or 2 later. Maybe. Whatever. Other than that, I had lasagna for lunch and dinner. If that sounded disgruntled, it's not. I bloody love lasagna. (OK, I sound like abridged Bakura with all my bloodys. Cool!) Anyway, my excessive quotation: My brother said 'Screw the rules, I have money!' (W00t Kaiba). He's never seen the series. ...I'm not gonna stop quoting though. LK is hilarious.

Something else: next blog post I'm going to do something like what Victor did on his blog (I really want to know who if I am, or if I'm mentioned. It's actually really fun to guess.). I'd do it today, but my brain is not supposed to work on weekends. So tomorrow then. I'm doing it because, well, I love the idea.

OK, I'm overusing the word 'OK' and paragraphing. Meh, who cares. My blog, my rules. W00t! Tomorrow will hopefully be good, and I just have this 'feeling' that tomorrow will be great or suck. Let's see, hey? To end I'll just say my views on what I'm doing with Victor's idea: with an Abridged quote. Hooray!

Webster's Dictionary defines plagiarism as... but what it really means is that you can be popular simply by following another person's example. (Wow, that was long. And... I just used 'plagiarism' again. W00t!),
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment