Tuesday, February 17, 2009

T Minus 2 Hours for the Concert

Yes, you heard me right, the concert is tonight, and I really can't wait. It's gonna be great, I'm going with my best friend Shaylee, and somebody else (not quite sure who, Shay's cousin Nicole dropped out, so I'm not 100%.) and it is gonna rock. But, this post will not be about the concert: That's going to be a separate post entirely. Rest assured that it's most likely going to be a huge post. Anyway, my day.

Period 1 was Science, in which we experimented with acid. No, not like that, hydrochloric acid. Our group admittedly sucked at it, and we didn't get any results. Still, it was very funny seeing Tan forget that there was acid in the water (admittedly very dilute, but still), and dunk his hand in it. Lol. Period 2 was Geography. Johnson's funny, but she gives out too much homework (and by too much, I mean some). Recess was playing some songs in the Music room. Period 3 was English: TV again. Next came Maths, in which I bludged. Lunch was average. So-so. Period 5 was Drama, which was theory since we had Contado (I think that's how it's spelled), the permanent substitute. Then Commerce, in which Kearney gave us a 'class consitution.' Retarded if you ask me. We also did some law stuff.

Since then, I've been basically getting ready for the concert. I'll tell you guys all about it. And it'll be great.

Rock on,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment