Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday, w00t!

Thank God it's Friday! But work isn't over for the week, I have cricket in the morning. It's a two-dayer, but it might rain tomorrow, and if so, it'll just be a one-dayer. Anyway, my day (and I'm writing this on my friend Mick's computer, and I've seen faster snails. So bear with me.)

Today was mufti, and I wore my 'A salt with a deadly weapon' shirt. I think it's funny. Anyway, Period 1, I think, was Maths, with Faulds, which was just basically doing an introduction to a topic we did last year. W00t. Next was Drama, which was some impromptu work, my first prac in ages. We (ie me and my partner) did pretty well, I think. After that, since it's Friday, was Assembly, in which the hall was very cramped, and there were some guest speakers; firemen. The assembly went massively over time, so Recess was kept the same length, and Period 3 and 4 each shortened to about 25 minutes. Recess was talking about everything and nothing, so naturally I was all for it. After that was Commerce, in which Kearney was just... dictator-like. Kearney was talking to Kimberly, and the conversation went something like this (Kearney speaks first): 'Listen!' 'I am listening, Sir!' 'Shut up and listen!' 'But I am listening, Sir!' Etcetera until Kearney tells Kim to get out of the class. WT7? (I say that. To quote Abridged: 'Hey, shut up, it's what I do!' It's an actual quote by the Nameless Henchmen who is always talking about his hair. Yeah.) So in the end it was great that the period was shortened and we got into Science. That was just doing some work. Lunch was also chatting, and with the thankful absence of Matt, everything flowed pretty good. More chatting and joking. I also sat on a chair, that turned out to have a leg missing and I almost fell off. Sometimes I feel like a retard, seriously.

Period 5 was English (we didn't do that much work), and the oddest thing happened. Besides me getting Oishi's MSN (a new girl, very friendly), which I'll have to put on my account when I get home, at one point, Corinne just started staring at me. For a while actually. It was really unnerving. I put it down to just getting lost in thought; I do it all the time. Anyway, next was History, which was basically doing nothing again. Hooray for bludging! I took the bus home, and ended up having to mow some of the lawn (*sigh*), and then it was cricket training, which was fairly average. Jacob started to hassle me about going to the Veronicas' concert (light-heartedly, of course), which I responded to him with 'I went with 2 14 year-old girls.' Problem solved. Remind me to thank Shay later.

Anyway, that was my day. When I get home I'll have to get on MSN. (Yes, I have no better ending than that. Sue me.)

Make sure the computer you're on actually bloody works,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment