Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quips and Quotes

How's it going, peoples? (OK, I don't know how to write opening sentences of blogs. Don't ask me why. So I'll go straight into it.) Me, I'm great, cause today seems to be a day of laughter, jokes, and funny quotes. Which will probably feature heavily in today's blog.

OK, let me first recap last night. Matt contacted me over MSN, ranted about something for 20 minutes (I wasn't paying that much attention) and then blocked me. Beat me to it. Anyway, rest assured I won't be hearing anything from that area. Anyway, no more Matt in this post (if only real life was that easy), today was funny. In different ways. Period 1 was Science, in which we did another experiment. As on Tuesday, Tan strikes again. We were doing an experiment (actually fairly well), and when it came to the end, everything seemed like it was going well (ruling out Tan dropping a test tube about 15 minutes earlier) when he knocked over the entire test tube rack, breaking a test tube and knocking copper sulfate onto my hand. Genius. He's a great kid and everything, but he's not too experiment-wise (not a word? It is now!). Anyway, next was Maths in the computer lab, in which we did some computer work. Then, recess, in which quip number 1 was made: We (me, Victor, and Kevin) were talking about WoW, and somebody said Victor had no life, to which he replied: 'I'm a gamer, I have several lives.' Lol! Anyway (I love that word), Period 3 was a Year Assembly, basically an excuse to get out of class. It was fairly uninteresting, except quip number 2 was made, this time by Bella: OK, Bella was introducing a show type-thing (there's probably a name for it), which was Circus Skills, and she was saying it was people who did it last year, and she used the quote: 'They have the circus, but not the skills.' Lol! (I have basically no other way to show it was funny. Eh, whatever.)

Period 4 was Ag, which was just work. Just work... Lunch was chatting to everyone, naturally. Period 5 was English, in which quips numbers 3 and 4 were unleashed by Tiana and Mr. Hancock. Number 3 was Tiana (who you may remember from here), coming out with 'Women can multitask, but men can't, meaning I can blink and breathe at the same time.' She's blonde of course. Quote 4 was Hancock replying to Tiana (again): Tiana got a joke after everyone else laughed (He who laughs last thinks slowest. Maybe they should change that to she.), and Hancock replies with 'Don't let it go to your head. It'll get lonely up there.' W00t! (Another way! Hooray!). Oh, we watched TV again. Period 6 was History, which was pretty average.

Skip to this arvo, and I'm on MSN with Victor (and I'm like, In America! ...abridged quote. Look it up.), and we're talking about someone (parodying, basically) and Victor says quip number 5: 'They can't decide which shoe to tie first... It's all just shoes and laces.' So whenever we talk about them, we just say 'Shoes and Laces'! It's brilliant, I love it.

Anyway, this was my day. I really want to end with a quote here, but I think I've used them all. Umm...

Goodbye,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment