Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Feel Like Atlas

That means I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders. (If you don't know what I mean, now you do.) Let me go straight into the day, I'm in no mood to make small talk. You'll see why. So unlike most posts (that rhymes), no jokes. Well, not many.

Period 1, Science. Robson MIA again, so we had some other teacher teaching us. I don't know her name. We basically did some work, nothing major. I also had Atlas experience number 1, which was 2 separate people asking me the difference between an analysis and a conclusion. Oishi, Hewie: I don't know. I am not the source of all humanly knowledge. That's Wikipedia's job. Same for next period, Geography, except Johnson was here. Then Recess. Meh. Before Period 3 I ended up talking to Corinne. Period 3 was English; we did basically nothing. Oh, we got a vaccination thing. Joy. Then Lunch, which was playing Solitaire with and listening to my iPod. Sport was with Kevin, Patrick, Justin, and May Lyn, to name a few. We played Rugby, in which I performed with... less knowledge than average of kids in NSW (read: I sucked and didn't know the rules.), 2 games, and European Handball, 2 games. The first game (of European Handball) I did pretty well, scoring 2 goals, against Ben Winter, no less, and winning 3-2 against Roshan, Chris Arsenis and John Kim (I think.) That was probably a fluke, because against Wendy, Jannice and Noa (I think that's how you spell her name) we drew 0-0. I didn't get any goals (obviously). Skip to home, in which I had to do an hour of homework *hits head*, and then I got on MSN. I went on with Cam, and he seemed pretty OK; Vitale, who was fine besides dislocating his leg (ouch); and Victor, who I wish I could say was good. Long story short, he's bloody depressed. Atlas situation number 2. And I'm going to do something about it. Somehow. Here's hoping we (me, Vitale, and anyone else, really) can snap him back to life. As opposed to last year, in which he threatened to do the worst. He said he's [EDIT: not] gonna do it this year, but I want to stop this slim chance. And if you're reading this, then, please, help someone save one of their best friends from depression. I'm one person. You are many. And Victor, if you're reading this, I am going to help you. I don't know what. But something. To quote Vitale: 'Even rivers change with time.'

This isn't the longest post, but that MSN thing took precedent, and that's not something you can really express in words. But, anyway, I'm going to do something, and there's not much on heaven and earth (it's an expression. Atheist, remember.) that's going to stop me.

Hope you don't feel like Atlas,
AB

2 comments:

  1. It's spelt Noha, btw. At least I think.

    I didn't say I was gunna do anything this year, either o_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say not gonna do anything. Spelling error. My bad.

    ReplyDelete