Friday, February 27, 2009

SDD FTW!

If you don't know what that means, it's Student Development Day For The Win. OK, even that didn't make that much sense. Um... hooray for the day off! Anyway, I'll go into my day, then talk about 'Things You Probably Don't Know About Me.'

Woke up at 7, got up half an hour later. I just couldn't be bothered really. That's what days off give you. (OK, I could probably have said that a lot better. Eh, thinking is for school.) Ended up actually finishing everything (breakfast, brushing teeth, doing the dishwasher, etc etc.) at around 9. Get on my laptop, chuck on the TV (...that means put it on). I checked my websites, went on MSN and Skype, and chucked on Family Guy. (Please note: everything after this was written in a notepad, and I'm typing more or less verbatim at 1:15 pm on Saturday at my grandmother's house. Really, I'm lucky I even have the net. Everything in italics is not in my notepad. It'll get clearer as you read, I swear.) I talked for a while on Skype and MSN with Victor and John. Later I picked up my brother from the bus stop (Yeah. I know. Exciting. To quote myself, it was ' a good kind of nothing.' I never get tired of that quote.). Skip forward about 2 hours and I'm rushed out of the door for cricket training. We're practicing for tomorrow's big game. I'll tell you all about it. (Oh, I'm writing this at 20 to 10 at night on a notepad, and I'll put it up on Saturday and make it look like I posted today. Hopefully it won't happen again.) I got home, had dinner, and went back on MSN. This went until 9:30, when I got offline, and heard my dad and my brother fighting. Long story short, I'm postponing this 'Things You Probably Don't Know About Me' until this is settled, this referring to my Dad just walked out the door and we don't really know where he is. OK. Now it's about 10. I'm writing this in real time if you're wondering (Sounds like 24.). But, I'm still postponing this. This takes precedent. Dad just got back, but he's really angry. I'll write more about this in the morning (or, rather the afternoon. In other words, Saturday. This is confusing.) The list can wait. I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is a new day.

See you tomorrow,
AB

(P.S. I'll finish what happened today. Saturday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment