Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Day After

Bloody Cameron and Matt, they don't know the meaning of social decency. I'm going to get to this. But, first, my day.

I woke up 45 minutes late, on account of not putting on my alarm. Meaning I got less than 7 hours of sleep last night. *yawn* Anyway, I got to school and this is the bloody problem. I told Cameron something private, and he tells Matt. Who is no help to anyone unless the mental hospital is missing someone. I could backspace that, but I won't. And Cam and Matt decide, hey, let's go see. If you know what I'm talking about, this makes sense. Cut a long story short (but it keeps going, after school), let's just say I'm not going to tell Cam much anymore. Anyway, I go to Role Call, blah blah. Period 1 was Geo, where I forgot my book and bludged (But those are completely unrelated. Really.). Then it was Science, in which we did our first actual work from the textbook (Shock! Horror!), not like last year, or the year before, where everything was by the book. Always. ALWAYS. Next was Recess, which was basically just chatting. Next was Period 3, Agriculture, which was talking about artificial insemination. Joy.

Lunch was basically talking, as well as playing cards. After that was Sport, or so it would have been if the grounds were dry. So basically we (me, Victor, Kevin, Andy, and everyone else in School Sport) went to the hall and watched some movie called 'Bring It On' with Kirsten Dunst. Not bad, actually. Now to what I was telling you. After school, I'm sitting on the bench on the station, and Cam (with Matt next to him, of course) yells across the tracks, 'I know who you like!' (nobody, by the way), and points to who he thinks. Who was on the same station. In earshot. *hits head* I swear, Cam and Matt... uggh.

Be careful who can hear you (hint hint, Cam)
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment