Monday, February 16, 2009

Bloody Mondays...

Back to school, and I had had enough of Monday by period 2. But, more importantly, I have had enough of Matt, Cam, and Mango, all together. Alone, Cameron is a great friend, as is Mango, (Matt, no comment.) but together they just get unbearable. I'll get into this in a minute.

Before school we saw the Shafi sing-o-gram video on Ian's phone. That is one funny video. Someone should Youtube it (hint hint, Ian). Period 1 was Ag. That was basically a bludge. Then, it was History. I swear, the only person who can even come close to Hancock in funniness is Johnson, and not intentionally either. Example: when calling the role, it's, to pick a name at random, 'Jordan of the Hall?' She's hilarious. Then, came Recess. And we (by we, I mean the 3 people I just mentioned, mainly Matt and Cam, talking to me) got into, for some unknown reason, why I do not have a girlfriend. 'Harden up' was mentioned more than once. Quite frankly, I've had enough from Cam telling me why I don't have a girlfriend (quite ironic, really), then Matt making 1 or 2 (bad) jokes, and then going on to say 'Ya mum... squid!' Yeah, yeah, if that ever happens again, I'll stop actually responding and just ignore it, especially Matt. There was also rather a large, shall we say, 'toss-up' at lunch with me and Matt. I'll get around to that. But, anyway, where were we?

Ah yes, Recess. Next was period 3, which was Maths and in which Mr. Rawson decided to give us 3 Unit Year 11 work. It felt like someone was drilling a hole in my skull, it was that torturous. Why did we have to do this? Let's move on. Period 4 was Science, a much-welcomed bludge after period. After this, it was Lunch. Basically what happened was that I was imitating Matt to Vitale (quite well, if I do say myself), when he heard me. If you'll imagine, I was talking to my right, and Matt came in to my left. At this point, I did a double-take, whereas Matt started on his 'the world is crap, my life has been one nightmarish event after a while, you're lucky I'm nice' crap. Heard it all before, had enough. Basically, I ignored it. I figured Matt wants to intimidate people. So I just became indifferent. Good. We (me, Eric, and Vitale) ended at making parody songs about that incident in Cam's cabin in Year 9. It's still funny. Period 5 was Commerce, in which we brainstormed some things for tomorrow (I think), and Period 6 was English, which was watching TV. Today, the bus was also late, and I got home around quarter to 4. Ah, well.

I also found out that the concert is actually tomorrow, not Wednesday. I blame Jo (Shaylee's mum), who told my dad, who told me that it was Wednesday, when it is, in fact, Tuesday. And cricket photos are also on Tuesday. Luckily, concert takes priority. W00t! I also found out that Metro Station is in it, which is good. Well, I guess that just about wraps up today. I predict that tomorrow will be a great day, with the concert, the first Drama lesson (in the Drama room) since last Monday, and my new ignoration of Cam and Matt with their annoying lectures. I end today with a quote I believe in (which I made up), and may or may not be true, and which I'm not sure if I should add to my list of mottos. Comment if you can! (Please. I wonder what people think of my blog. At least, people who read it.)

Don't change for anyone except yourself,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment