Thursday, February 26, 2009

Three-Day Weekend! W00t!

Three-day weekend! Yep, I'm not going to school until Monday! W00t! But, let's see my day, and contrary to yesterday, I'm in a much lighter mood.

Last night (and I blog around 5 or 6, maybe 7 usually, so I have to post last night today. It's not usually that interesting.), I got Skype, and Cam, Victor and I did a bit of chatting. It's really good, I recommend it. Anyway, today. I've had enough of my brother getting up at the same time as me, when I'm getting ready for school. It's bloody distracting. (And before you ask, I get up at 6. Yeah.) Moving on: Period 1 was Geo, with Johnson, which was basically just talking about last night's homework. We didn't actually do any work. Thankfully. Science was next, and Robson wasn't here. So we had the same sub as yesterday. I don't know her name. We did some stuff from the textbook, again. Recess was talking, mostly about random gangster names. ...It wasn't my idea. John (Vitale) was J-Dog, Cam was C.M. Hammer (which was my idea)... that's all I remember. Ah well. Period 3 was Ag, which was cutting and pasting stuff in order. Schippers seems to love that type of thing. Next was PE, which was doing some work with alcohol. No, not drunk, we were working with alcohol. No, not like... screw it. You know what I mean. After that I had to rush to the registrar to pay for the Geography excursion. If you're wondering why I rushed, it's because everyone paid today. Proof? Lucy Hee positively sprinted to the registrar and within maybe 2 minutes the line stretched at least 5 metres. Yeah. After luckily being first in line, Eric, John and I spent Lunch talking about basically movie and TV quotes. For some reason. We ended up testing each other on quotes. I said 'Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.' Eric's response? Wind in the Willows. The children's story with the animals. (It's Gone with the Wind, by the way.) Next was Maths, which was some work, but not much. Then Drama, which was a prac, thank God. And what a prac! We did impromptu stuff, and when you're in a class with Jayson, Oscar, and Sandy, nothing is G-rated, the funniest of which came from Oscar, which was: 'Do you like mayonnaise on your sandwich.' And yes, it's exactly what you think. I did an impromptu with Jayson, where I was Lex Luthor attacking him (Superman) with Kryptonite. That was pretty funny, if I do say so myself. Cameron wasn't there, so I explained it to him later. Apparently he didn't know who Lex Luthor is or what Kryptonite is. W. T. 7. Sounded like Shafi.

You'll notice I didn't mention anything about what I said yesterday. I think I was overreacting. A lot. Oy. Anyway, that concludes my day. Tomorrow I'll tell you about 'Things You Probably Don't Know About Me,' which might be another list. We'll see. Oh, and as a side note, I have a love-hate thing with my net. Something else I'll talk about on Friday.

Lovin' tomorrow,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment