Sunday, September 27, 2009

PlayStations and Pouffes

Yeah, it's an alliterative title, although that is one bizarre title. I mean, you read that and you think 'What the hell is a pouffe?' Well, allow me to make things clear, as I do mention what it is later on in the post. Also, I mention when I played the PlayStation. So, yeah. To my Sunday.

I got up at 8:15, and after doing chores and all that, I planned to go on my laptop, at about 10 (I spent a lot of time in front of the TV). However, my brother wanted to play something on the PlayStation 2 (we have a 3, but not that many games for it), so I figured I might as well play too. We decided to play Tekken 5 (as we have that), and we started off with our favourite characters: me with Wang Jinrei, and EJ with Yoshimitsu. I won most of my games, before we decided to experiment with other characters. I found strength in Ganryu and Jack-5, and he with Raven (no, not the Questionable Content character, link to the comic provided. It isn't even the same gender.) and Wang, who we both use to great effect (although I use him better, if I do say so myself). Around 11, though, I'd finished up, and I went on my laptop. So I did a bit of blogging.

However, we had to go pick up some furniture for EJ's and my room (it's like a lounge room, but for us. We call it a "Kid Zone" for no apparent reason. Or rather, Mum and Dad called it that, and so we sorta just picked it up.). By we, I mean Mum and I, so off we went. Now, what it is called is a pouffe (pronounced poof, very pun-friendly), although because it is big and has storage space, it's technically called an ottoman (look, I'm not going to get into the technicalities of it. In Soviet Russia, you inform Wikipedia! ...that's still true though, considering it's publicly edited... oh, whatever. Here's the link.). What it actually is a large, padded footstool. So we picked that up, and when we got home, we had fish and chips for lunch. And for basically the rest of the night, I watched TV and blogged. But not enough for Sunday, so here I am.

And that was my day. Sorry for the late-ish post, blame weekend procrastination, assignments and hapkido on Mondays, in that chronological order. Anyway. After I finish my PE assignment, I will try to get back on schedule, and avoid holiday procrastination (which is just like regular procrastination, but with a better excuse).

Sunday really wasn't as exciting as Saturday,
AB

1 comment:

  1. you didnt finish your first brackets in the first paragraph. so i stopped reading. pretty sure it wouldn't have been too interesting anyway. :L

    ReplyDelete