Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trudging and Bludging

After spending a while trying to think of a title, I remembered an idea I had for a song title, which I, personally, love. Really, the only thing wrong with it is that I can't use it again. (It's a bit like 'A Good Kind of Nothing' in that respect.) With the opening paragraph out of the way, let's get to my day (which rhymes), which involved trudging, and bludging.

I got to school by bus (and I tried to listen to Queen and read quantum physics at the same time. With limited success.), and our first period was Science. Now Robson was, in fact, here, but he didn't teach for some reason, so we had this guy called Arnault instead. His name sounds like a car. We didn't have him for long though, because we (read: basically the entire class, and in fact, the grade) were called up for vaccinations. So we got out of that pretty quick, and we went down to sick bay, in which we stayed until Recess (i.e. the bludging part). All to get 1 needle, which lasted all of 10 seconds. Awesome. What an excuse to get out of class. For the whole time, I just talked to Cam, John and Eric. At Recess, Corinne came over, and we talked to her. We also went up to Matt, and did this thing in which we (Victor, John, me, Eric and Cam, in that order) went 'Is it, is it, is it, is it, is it: David?' (in-joke. If you recognise 'is it David,' you read the first comment for this post.) Periods 3 and 4 were spent with the class doing that most dreaded of all things Ag: preg testing. When Schippers took his arm out, I almost vomited, no kidding. Ditto for Allie doing it the second time. At that point, I took an opportunity to escape and listen to my iPod for the rest of the period. As well as doing some dancing practices from PE, showing my dancing ability, or lack of (i.e. the trudging part. Zohmeg, it links together. And if you're wondering what zohmeg means, it's ZOhMeG.)

Lunch was spent attempting to sing (read: attempting) Bohemian Rhapsody off by heart with John, and plugging my iPod into John's iPod speakers and listening to such things as Queen, Jeff Dunham, and Hamish and Andy with everyone. (The song stuck in my head today is 'Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy.' Guess who it's by. 3 guesses.) Period 5 we had English with Arnault again, in which we read a 2 page short story and told the class what we thought. Another bludgy one. Last came History. Johnson gave us a booklet, 3 pages, double-sided, to do as a study guide. Something like 153 questions. *hits head repeatedly* Of course, when you're faced with something like that, you can't finish all of it, so as a rule you don't finish much of it. After that, I stayed back with Oishi and Nancy to do some practice for more dancing (more trudging). When I got home, I did some homework, got on my computer, here I am.

And that's Tuesday. Let's see what tomorrow will bring. It's a Wednesday, so I'm predicting slight bludging and European handball, with me getting a goal and subsequent sucking. Let's see if my prediction is correct.

Still bludging (this blog took an hour, 8:05 to 9:05, I was MSN'ing as well),
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment