Saturday, November 28, 2009

Crazy Little Thing Called Bludge

You know, of course, that I love Queen. And that my titling is slightly off, and especially for this one. So, we kill two birds with one stone and I reference Queen while simultaneously titling a post which is somewhat difficult to title in the first place. Welcome to my blogging life. Also, late posting. That's another difficulty. Without further ado now, let us adjourn and see where my day takes me.

I woke up at around 7:30, and once I was done with my chores and so on, I got on my computer, and I attempted to blog. And I got to the point where I was caught up by more than one thing, and blogging was always at the back of my mind (I really, really hate that. I mean, I try to get posts done, but... anyway. Insert rant here.). But mostly I played my DS, as I have been for a while, and specifically, I am caught up with a game called 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeon,' which I picked up again on Wednesday and have been unable to put down for too long (yeah, yeah, call me addicted. It's fun, though, and Eric enjoys it. Not EJ, the other Eric.). So I was doing that for a while, going on my DS and trying to blog. Annoying, yes, but that's the way it was.

Soon, EJ came out and decided to watch '2 and a Half Men,' after we got the third season from Dad (thanks, Dad!), and we began to watch it, and it is quite hilarious. Not as good as some other TV shows (in current TV shows, I think it's quite good. However, when you take into account anything with Rowan Atkinson or John Cleese in it, it gets left in the dust. Sorry, but that's just what I think. British comedy, people. Nothing beats it.). And thus, I continued my day with '2 and a Half Men,' and blogging. Although not quite enough.

And that was... wait, is that it? Nothing else happened in the day? Sadly, yes, my faithful readers (well, you are reading this, after all), as today was a day of doing nothing, as showed in the title. Something else; this post is incredibly short. Well below my usual standard of 500 words. Hell, for today, I'm lucky to get 400. Shame.

Short and late; not one of my better posts,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment