Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's The Lawn

Do you enjoy bad puns? Then you'll love this one (even I think this one was terrible.). Basically, I'm referring to 'It's the law.' I was considering 'Taking the Lawn Into My Own Hands,' but that was a bit long. I didn't really feel that I wanted it. Good pun, bad title. Anyway. Let's have a look at what happened in my day. Cue the non-existent theme music!

I woke up at around 8, and played some cards with EJ, as he really wanted to play (I didn't want to disappoint him that much. I mean, I didn't mind playing.). After doing a lot of chores, I then sat down to watch a little TV, and play some more cards. Around 10, though, we were sent out to do the lawns, after a misunderstanding that we had in the game (that always seems to happen. It's probably due to the rules; they do get a bit contentious. Or, more likely, EJ and I are both equally as stubborn and absolutely sure that we are right. You know, it's probably that last one.). So I went out, getting my iPod, of course (when you're doing repetitive work that doesn't involve that much higher thinking, it's really good, if only to keep you occupied on something. Hell, I've listened to my iPod when brushing my teeth on at least one occasion. Note: attempting to sing while brushing your teeth does not work.), and I went to whipper-snipper the front lawn. And then we got onto the back lawn, which we were supposed to do next weekend, but we did it anyway. It saves us doing it later. Halfway through, though, the whipper-snipper ran out of wire to cut with, so Dad just went up to the shops to get new ones, so I finished off the actual mowing. Then it started raining (it sorta seemed like that type of day).

At that point, though, I had finished the mowing, and when Dad got back, he pretty much said that because it was raining, we were done. And so, seeing that we were done, I figured I could finally get some study for the School Certificate in. Of course, you can't study too well for English (you have to be good at writing and comprehension and so on, not actually know stuff. It's even more skills-based than Maths.), so I did study for Science, going over all the Year 9 stuff. I think I am ready for the exam. So, when I was done, I watched a new series that Dad had just bought the first two seasons of, 'Two and a Half Men.' May I say that it is hilarious? I think I can. It is very funny. I then blogged, although I didn't catch up. Damn. Ah well. So, here I am.

Let us now reply to comments, with one by Mango, who has been commenting a bit recently. Thanks, Mango!
*Mango: Yeah, yeah, I know. I really gotta charge it more often. I tend to let it run out of battery first; I'm not entirely sure why.

That was my Sunday. Trying to catch up, and failing. Trust me here, I'm giving it a shot. It just doesn't seem to be working. Soon though, soon. Anyway. Tomorrow is the English and Science School Certificate tests, and whether or not they count for anything, I'm still gonna try to get good in them. Well, obviously.

Bring on the School Certificate,
AB

1 comment:

  1. omg lol you gotta get the 3rd and 4th seasons too if your getting into two and a half men. also, they show it on channel nine at 7pm i think but i think theyre showing the 4th season atm so you might want to watch the other seasons first.

    ReplyDelete