Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hardcore Heroes

OK, I sorta like this title, if only because I didn't have a 'Thing and Other Thing' going on. A better alliterative title, as it were. Anyway. This'll be a bit of a shorter post, as it is on weekends. You just can't help it sometimes, even if you do like posting long.

I woke up at about 7:30, and I soon, after all my chores were done, went to finish the post about Thursday, before I did anything else. I have had enough of being two days behind in my posting; even one is too much, although, that sorta can't be helped in some cases. I want to get back so I actually post on the night (or, at the very least, the morning after), but that may take a while. Hell, I've been struggling with late posts since almost Day 1. Anyway. After I'd done that, I decided to play a little Battlefield Heroes. I played for a while, and I eventually got to Level 16. I put it into Explosive Keg, although at Level 18 I'll probably take it out and max out Leg-It. I didn't use Keg that much; I might switch it for I Eats Grenades. Of course, if you don't play BFH, you most likely have no idea what I'm talking about. I do, though, and that makes a difference. Dad then called me in, around lunch time, and invited me to watch a DVD, which was an Eddie Murphy one, called 'Delirious.' (Wikipedia knows what it is, and now so do you.)

In short, it was hilarious. I would not recommend it if you are adverse to people swearing. Also, a lot of sex jokes. Apparently, the f-word (I do not swear) is said over 200 times. It is really funny, and I bloody loved it. Usually, I'd recommend stuff like that, but I know it's not for everybody. Watch it though, just to have a look at it. It went for about 90 minutes, and I laughed for most of the way through. It was very good. After that, I decided to play some more Battlefield Heroes. For more than two hours. I ended up getting on Skype with John, and we two played on a team with Eric. We did pretty well, though we did lose one game because of snipers. On the most part though, we kicked ass. In one game, John and I got 14 kills each (I beat him in that round. Even though I got one extra death.). That was epic. I played until about 5:45, when it was time for dinner. I then spent the rest of the night, or something like that, blogging. And here I am.

Retro comments now, one for Friday's:
*Ebony: I can complain about titles if I want. And I didn't know the scientific definition of weight. I don't know everything in science. Just more than your average person, mostly because of my nerdiness.

And that was my day. Sorry about the very late post, and it will be explained soon. And now, for scheduling being off. That out of the way? OK. Tuesday's may be a bit longer than usual, because it's Melbourne Cup day. It's not usually my thing, but everyone watches it regardless.

A weekend of gaming is behind me,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment