Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chemistry Comp '09

Ah, back to the days of having uncreative yet technically informative titles. I don't like them, but sometimes they are unavoidable. Like today. Anyway. My title really speaks for itself here; I did a Chemistry Competition. Also it's 2009. Well, obviously.

Before school I posted, but as normal, not enough. When I actually got to school, I talked with John and Kevin about which is better, a Gunner or a Soldier in regards to abilities and health. I was thinking about getting a new character, just to try out something other than a Commando. Period 1 was Geo, which was finishing off that video about Asia from Tuesday. Today: Singapore, and how it is illegal there to chew gum or for guys to have long hair. No, really. The first one makes some sense (it's something to do with cleanliness), but the second just seems pointless, verging on retarded. There's probably some reason, but I don't see it. Period 2 was Science, in which we watched a video on the discovery of DNA, mostly centring around how Rosalind Franklin got ripped off (And she did. There's no arguing the fact.). Recess was the usual.

Period 3 was the Chemistry Competition, which I wholeheartedly took part in as a nerd who has memorised the Periodic Table (you want further proof? Look at the bottom of the screen. You'll see a montage of elements. I've needed an excuse to say that for a long time, by the way.). It went for about an hour, and it was fairly hard. I don't know many I got wrong, though I think it's at least 1. It was really fun, or at least the most fun you can have while doing a test (I love Chemistry. Though I think Physics is better.). When it was finished, we went to PE, where we started our new topic. It's something about the media. Lunch was more 13.

Period 5 was Maths, in which I made a shocking discovery: Mr Pollock's book was broken (I borrowed a book by Oliver Sacks a little while back, before the holidays). Specifically, the whole front cover has come off. I mean, it was an old book, but still. I absolutely panicked. And, to top it off, Mango forgot his Maths textbook. Just my luck. So I basically read for the whole period. As I would. Last was Drama, in which we fleshed out the plot for our ad for our assignment. We're going to be doing a 1 minute one, because our whole idea is long. And funny. But long regardless. After school, I blogged, and also played some Battlefield Heroes. I got a new character, a Gunner, named after the character I used to play on the school's Counter Strike: SuicideBait. I'm already Level 3. But I didn't get to post, so here I am.

To comments now, 1 from the 1 person.
*Ebony: Andy isn't just uncorrupted, he's completely unknowledgeable (he doesn't know what a Rolex is! That's insane!). My iPod running out of charge is not funny, it's very annoying! And I didn't know you weren't that uncoordinated, but that's the impression you give off. And E-V is not that awesome. Just coincidental.

And that was my day. Sorry about the late post, but this assignment is killing me. I'll finish it off soon, and then practicing will be easy (well, easier), and take less time. Much less. Apart from that though, I have no real excuse, other than procrastination. Well, obviously.

I love that new Battlefield Heroes name,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment