Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This Goddamn Cold

It's not that it is, literally, cold (although it really is), it's this bloody sickness I have. Trust me in saying this is very annoying. I am getting better, thankfully, but I'm still incapable of doing many things (like getting up in the mornings. More than usual.). I couldn't even go to hapkido today. That's how sick I was. So expect a shortish post. A really short post. Unfortunately.

I woke up around 8, as usual, and I had breakfast; the usual. I didn't do any Battlefield Heroes today, believe it or not, as I was spending most of the day in front of the TV, blogging and gradually doing some of my assignment. Meanwhile, EJ got tired of Rome: Total War (I'm surprised that he did: the game involves military tactics. Hell, I'd have thought he loved it just from the name.), and so he thought he'd try to get the Xbox working (just some backstory here. We have an Xbox that we haven't been able to get to work for years, basically because every single controller broke, for some reason. So we got a new controller, and it has been sitting in a cupboard for a while.). And, surprisingly, he did. Although one joystick is broken (of course), he managed to get most of it working.

Around 5, I had blogged and I had done what I needed to do, so I tried to get on to BFH. And it didn't work. So I tried again. And then it didn't work. So I spent over 2 hours trying to get it to work. In the end, I basically just gave up, and spent the rest of the day just going on my laptop. I decided not to go to hapkido, mainly because I figured that if I wanted to get better, then I might as well get some rest. But, like all days in the holidays, I didn't get to blog, so here I am.

To comments now, 2 from 2 people.
*Mango: I really, really didn't like 'Knowing'. I would recommend seeing 'Ice Age 3' (and I'll just forget that downloading thing was mentioned. What downloading thing? See, now I'm confused.).
*Anon: Wha- Huh- No, you're not! That honour is reserved for me and me alone! You are really running out of things to be, aren't you Anonymous-really-Victor? (I have an idea: be a sheep!)

And that was my Wednesday. Sorry again about the really short post, but nothing really happened today. Maybe tomorrow (well, yes tomorrow, considering I'm writing this on Thursday. But pretend I'm not. See, that's how I work.). Ah well. That happens. Repeatedly.

Late posts and short posts are neither one of them good (was that grammatically accurate?),
AB

3 comments:

  1. Rome Total War? I loved that game, it makes you think about what to do. Maybe EJ should get the new Total War game thats come out recently, its called Empire Total War and its a lot more fun because it way bigger and its set during the colonial era and includes playable sea battles for the first time which is awesome because of all the massive ships. Though you will need a good computer to play it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an Airbus A380 aeroplane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not, I am not the anonymous commenter. Seriously, I rarely even check your blog these days.

    ReplyDelete