Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Work and Westfields

That being, I did work (specifically, the Ag assignment), and I went shopping. Hey, nobody said my titles had to be good. I really can't think of anything. Ah well. That happens.

I got up around 8, and about 45 minutes later, Mum, EJ and I all went to Westfields. Mum and EJ both wanted to see Ice Age 3, and I went along. We got into the movies around 9:30, and left around 2 hours later. The movie itself was pretty good, despite what a lot of people might think. As I've said before, accepting movies as they are and not what they could be is the key to liking a lot of movies that might otherwise be very bad (I still didn't like that 'Knowing' film. I accepted it for what it was and what it was was total crap.). I would recommend it if you can, like me, still enjoy kid's movies and not overanalyse things, as well as you liked the last Ice Age movies (although this one was more comedic than sentimental. Quite frankly, I didn't care.). If you didn't like the other movies, though, then you probably wouldn't like it. I did, at any rate.

After the movie, we went book-shopping, and I found this book called 'The Mind of God' by Paul Davies for $10. It looks like physics crossed with philosophy, and I picked it up straight away, as you'd probably expect. Judging by what I've read so far, it's pretty good, although some of the concepts are going way over my head (The universe has no specific beginning, but it doesn't stretch all the way back in time. Huh?) When I got home, I blogged, and did some work on my Ag assignment. When that was all done, I spent most of the rest of the day playing BFH.

It's Response Replying Time (I felt like something different)! 2 commenters, 2 comments.
*Ebony: Sure. You hold me to that. See if that works! Ciao indeed.
*Anon: Also, sure. Why not.

And that was my Tuesday. This post procrastination is becoming less annoying, probably for the reason that I'm used to it, and that I know I can stop it when I want (I actually can; the procrastination no longer goes until the following night). So, yeah. That was my day.

This second-last line is becoming a lot harder to write,
AB

2 comments:

  1. lol the knowing movie actually was shit, a bit of a weird freaky ending that made little sense in relation to the movie. i mean people from another planet... that just took it too far. i havent seen ice age 3 yet, i might just download it. woops, did i say download? i meant buy... yeah im gonna buy it. lol. meh i havent even started the stupid ag assignment. ive had like 6 months and i havent started it. lol i remember mccalpain saying this would happen back in february or whenever it was. oh well. maybe i should start. im gonna end with the full stop at the end of this sentence.

    ReplyDelete