Monday, July 6, 2009

Lost and Found

I refer to my iPod, which was lost, and eventually found. It was the main event of my day. If it hadn't have been found, then I would be in deep trouble. Mainly because my iPod is nearly always with me, and it's a good release valve. But, I'm off topic. To my Monday, which was both better and worse than I expected.

I blogged before school, and then went to get my stuff to bring to school. And something struck me: my iPod was nowhere to be seen. Not in my room, not in my bag, not anywhere. I panicked. When Mum found out what I was looking for, she lost it (meaning she got angry. She didn't literally lose anything. That would be a very cruel coincidence.). We got to the station late because of it, and I ran for the train. The train was late. Very much so. So I ran all that way for nothing. Goddamn. Before school, I talked with people, and tried to remain calm. Period 1 was Ag, in which we drew for the order in which we would do our Ag assignments next term. I'm either 6th or 7th (and what's 6 x 7? 42!), depending on how Schippers is going to run it. Next was Geo, in which Johnson tried to get us to do a definitions quiz. But, luckily, she forgot to tell us on Friday, so we're doing it tomorrow. Thank god. More time to prepare.

Recess was not actually 13, but just talking. Call me crazy, but I didn't feel like 13. (Yes, I know. No, I'm not kidding.) Period 3 was Maths, in which we did some work on congruent triangles. Which, like most things is Maths, is essentially doing the same thing over and over, with a slight twist. But this class was especially a bludge, as Rawson ended up going on Geometer's Sketchpad to show us stuff. Next was Science, in which we watched videos about reproduction in cells. Also a bludge. These things happen. Lunch was talking about random things, as well as the odd game of 13.

Period 5 was Commerce, in which we had Cody instead of Kearney. In that, we just worked from a sheet. I also did my Science homework. Well, why not? Last was English, in which we did more comparisons between Animal Farm and the Soviet Union. After the bell went, I caught the bus home, and I spent the time at home doing some blogging, and I finally found my iPod. It was in my pants pocket in the washing machine, that wasn't put on yet. So a really, really close shave there. But, all's well that ends well. Then, after going on MSN and a bit of blogging, around 7, we left for hapkido.

In this session, I got 2 signatures, thus giving me 18 signatures. Only 6 to go before I can become an orange belt. Hooray! Today we did some work on evasion and self-defence, among other things. I finally fixed up my back rolls, and I taught a guy some of the aforementioned evasion and self-defence. Today was a great day. Apart from the iPod losing, of course, but apart from that, it was really good. After I got home, I blogged a bit, and here I am, a day late, blogging.

To comments, 3 from 3 people.
*Victor: Stop bagging the movie. I liked it, and I wasn't a die-hard Transformers fan. Accept it for what it is, not what it could be.
*Ebony: I'm not quite sure about which part to respond to about this comment. I think I've covered all of it in previous comments. But yes. I got another commenter.
*Anon: Who are you, Anonymous Aeroplane?!

And that was my Monday. Overall a good day, but it could have been better. But, I suppose, that's how life goes. Win some, lose some. Anyway. I'm starting to get philosophical, which means it's time to end the post.

Schedule caught up: Again,
AB

1 comment:

  1. We al laughed at you for running for the train.
    Yay for finding ipod, my key card went through the wash once... but it still works =)
    Mondays are good days =)
    I'm an aeroplane!
    First.

    ReplyDelete