Monday, July 13, 2009

Hapkido on Holidays

I really can't think of a title right about now. Because I didn't do too much gaming today, and, well, it wasn't a really eventful day. I also don't feel like a list, so expect a shorter post. But, as I said, I did do hapkido, so that's... something (actually, thank god it is something, otherwise this post would be very similar to Sunday's. That's the holidays for you.).

I woke up around 8, and then spent some time blogging. Around 10-ish, I went on BFH, as well as going on and off MSN and blogging for a while. I'm now Level 8, which at this rate is pretty good. Today was also all about missions, as I completed mission after mission. I also rented a new gun and jacket, because I had spare points and figured I might as well. It's fun. I played that for a few hours, but soon people started dropping off the server. In the end, I was playing with John against two Royals, and John was doing stunts in a plane. So when he left, I'd had enough. So I left as well. And at that point, I was just about to start blogging when it was dinner. And after dinner, I had to go to hapkido.

Shay didn't come tonight, as she's in Canberra. There was only something like 12 in class. Even Grandmaster Geoff wasn't doing the lesson tonight, so we had a black belt I'd only seen around; he hadn't taught before, as far as I know. The lesson itself was a good way to take my mind off BFH, and in the lesson, we did some rolls, but no signatures. Ah well. I learnt two things: I can do a left back-roll from a standing position; and I'm shocking at right back-rolls from a standing position. I actually learnt the first one trying to do a back-roll before class and forgetting to kneel down first. The second one, well, I tried doing what I did with the left back-roll and almost cracked my neck. So that might need some work. And when I got home, I blogged and talked on MSN.

Comments now, 2 from 2 people.
*Anon: Hello, Victor. It became increasingly obvious, as Ebony wouldn't say that, and you were on MSN at the time. So, yeah. You are Victor.
*Ebony: Yes, yes, you're an aeroplane. And the thing about your second paragraph about filling up space: sadly, completely and utterly true. I don't like posts under 500 words. Call me crazy, I just don't. I don't enjoy them. Not a bit. It might be weird, but who ever said I was normal?

And that was my day. Sorry for the late post, they're getting, if not on time, then less late. Holidays strike again. I just need to remember not to game so much and I'll be fine.

There we go, a post that isn't rushed the night of the next day,
AB

2 comments:

  1. "I just need to remember not to game so much and I'll be fine"
    I will hold you to that. Hell, I will remind you myself.

    Wow. Imagine this post without hapkido. That would be... wow.

    Hum, I'd write more, but I'm cold, tired and in a crappy mood. So ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a train (not associated with cityrail).

    ReplyDelete