Friday, July 24, 2009

These Annoying Assignments

And how! Yes, today I started my English speech on 'Animal Farm,' although I did watch movies and the footy in-between. But, yeah. I started the speech. I got something like 2 minutes into the speech, which is pretty good for a 4 to 5 minute speech. I also fleshed out the main ideas for the speech. Well, let's see my day, shall we? (Yes, it's an incredibly late post, I know. Nature conspired against me.)

I woke up around 8, as usual, and Dad, EJ and I all went to Westfields to get breakfast, for no reason apart from that we could. We first dropped by JB Hi-Fi to get seasons 3 and 4 of 'Seinfeld' (which I plan to watch at my grandparents' place tomorrow), and then we went to get some pancakes from McDonalds. However, they ran out (seriously, how can McDonalds run out of pancakes at 9:30 in the morning?), so we went and got some bacon burgers from Oporto. And as they screwed up our order, we got complementary chocolate mousse. So a pretty good day out at the shops. We got home around 10:15, and we promptly went out to put the washing. While out there, Nanny and Poppa stopped by, and Nanny helped us out.

Around 12, I started to work on my English speech after blogging about Thursday, as I figured I needed to get to work on it. About an hour later, however, Dad pulled me out to watch a movie he had bought on Foxtel, 'Seven Pounds' (which you may remember from this post). While I was watching the movie, I scanned my computer, and synced my iPod, after getting a song from Cam. It was pretty good, although it takes a while before you work out who is doing what and why. In the end, though, it makes sense and everything fits together. I'd recommend it. I got back to my laptop around 4, and then went to finish off the part of my speech I was doing. I've got a good thing going, so I'll do some more later.

After dinner, I went to watch the Blues-Magpies game. I had tipped Carlton to win by 2, because I was optimistic about their chances. But I don't think anyone expected the actual result. Carlton ended up losing by 54 points, with the final score being 40-94. Carlton's in-depth result: 4 goals and 16 behinds. Fevola only got 1 goal. By the fourth quarter, we were just going through the motions. I ended up playing some Battlefield Heroes by the end of it. I went to bed around 10.

To comments now, 1 from 1 person.
*Anon: It's official; I give up. Every line is coded differently, I got maybe 25% decoded, and if it's polyalphabetic like I suspect, there's no way I can get it. Monoalphabetic seems impossible. You win. Give us a few hints though, maybe I can decoded it if I can understand how it's encoded (Vigenere Square? Caesar Shift?).

And that was my Friday. Sorry about the incredibly late post, everything just seemed to team up to stop me posting. (society is to blame, of course). But, not me, I will post regardless. Expect a longer post about Saturday: I actually did stuff.

This English speech is harder than I thought,
AB

2 comments:

  1. I'll give it away
    Pay attention to the lines with the brackets
    Ignore the ones without them, they're decoys meant to confuse you, its meaningless giberish
    You-know-who (since OMG is 'oh my god' and since you wrote that your an athiest i'll assume you meant to say "oh my non-existant god"

    ReplyDelete
  2. After that its pretty easy, use the codes I used before

    ReplyDelete