Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just Relaxing

This is what I meant by a relaxing day. Just watching TV on the lounge, with my laptop and DS next to me, occasionally getting up for breakfast. If more days were like this, life would be a whole lot awesomer. But, anyway. To my sweet, sweet Saturday. And yes, it's a late post, and yes, it was entirely my fault. From now on, I start blogging around 4 or 5. This way I get to blog before I go to sleep.

I woke up around 8, and went on my laptop, of course. I started blogging for Friday (like right now I'm blogging for Saturday), and when EJ and Mum left for football around 10:30 (it was a slow few hours), after my Dad did before I got up, I studied for Ag, as well as TV, laptop and DS. I did that basically up until 5, when my brother left for Shay's place, and I put on 3rd Rock from the Sun. Then, for the next 5 hours or so, I went on my laptop, just basically surfing the net and talking to Ebony and Victor on MSN. I also played DS, and watched TV. It was a repetitive, fun day.

And because I just summed up 15 hours in something just over 100 words, it's time for random lists. Hooray!

Books, movies and TV shows that I want to get to soon:
*'The Three Musketeers' by Alexandre Dumas: I have it, it's in my bookcase, I just have to get around to reading it. I'll probably get to it after the half-yearlies. I haven't had much time to read at all since the half-yearlies began.
*'Flatland' by Edwin Abbott: It's been mentioned so many times in Brian Greene books and Circle Versus Square (it's a webcomic) that I have to read it.
*'Seven Pounds' with Will Smith: It looks like a great movie, and I really want to watch it. I will rent it as soon as I have the chance or remember to.
*'Monty Python's Flying Circus': I've seen two episodes of it, a skit or two on Youtube and two movies. But there's still a whole world of Monty Python to explore. I want to watch it as soon as I can. I want the DVD.

My best hands in 13, with links to their respective posts and in order:
*3 to King, a 6 and a 2: I had that in the last week of school, last year. It was the 3 of spades as well. It was awesome (I think I won).
*Four 2s, 6 to King and a Queen: I definitely won that one. I owned that hand.
*Double 3, double 8, double Jack, triple 5, triple 7, 10: But this one I owned better. I played all cards in one go. Double 3, everybody passed. I was hoping someone would play a double 2, so I could double bomb it. But it was my free, so I double bombed. Then I finished on a 10. All my cards, gone in one go. Best hand ever.

To comments now, 2 from the usual 2 people. Hooray for you two!
*Victor: Only people who have braces are my 'shiny metal brothers,' except of course, girls, who would be my 'shiny metal sisters.' If someone had braces, they are my 'rusty metal brothers/sisters.' (I didn't make that up.) I think Shafi said Firstings first, but I'm not sure.
*Ebony: Don't stop talking, I enjoy your humour (and I'm sure it stops the voices). Kolodziej just fails. Let's just hope he doesn't fail us. And don't stop commenting, please. Nobody likes no commenting. It's a rule, we all comment on each other's blogs. And 42 is a multiple of 3. Mathematically, it's 14 times better.

Well, I'll sum up now. I should really stop posting so late. Again, I will really try not to do it anymore. I will try.

Another day, another late post,
AB

3 comments:

  1. Late much?
    Yay for a boring day!! It was a nice Saturday...

    It's sad that you have a list of the best 13 hands you've ever had. Really, really, sad. Like, seriously, I can't even tell you...

    I don't think anyone has ever said "don't stop talking" to me before. This is a day for the books.

    There is no rule that we all comment on each others' blogs. I don't NEED you guys to comment to prove that I have friends. Because people actually comment on my blog. Every now and then.

    no one cares which number is mathematically greater! 3 WINS! Because 3 is the bestest number EVER! (except POSSIBLY 9)

    Ebony wins!

    FIRST!
    (The only comment worth announcing) (No, really)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I demand a strike, just to prove a point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is monty python?

    withholding name to avoid raised eyebrows and gasps of suprise

    ReplyDelete