Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Weirdness

Because today was weird. Also, I couldn't think of any better title. My brain switches off at 3 on Friday. Anyway. To my day, which surprisingly involved no pain from the braces. And I know it's a late post; it's only partially my fault. OK, almost all my fault. Shut up.

I got to school around 8:30, and showed everybody my braces (calling Ian, Kevin, Andy and Mango my 'shiny metal brothers.'). Then, when the bell went, I went to my first Period, which was Geo. That was basically doing some work on basic Geo stuff, like aspect and topographic maps. Just some basic stuff. Then, it was Science, which was really bludgy. We just talked about an experiment that the class did yesterday, when I wasn't here. So I just sat and listened. Then, it was double Recess, because Assembly was cancelled, due to rain. So Andy, Kevin, John, Eric and I played 13 for over an hour. It was awesome. I love 13.

Period 3 was Ag, and because about half the class was at cross-country finals or donating blood (one I'm not allowed to do as I'm too young, the other I wouldn't possibly be able to do), we just talked about electives in Years 11 and 12. According to Schippers, Ag is a good way of improving our UAI. We'll have to see. I also did some work on my book, and I'm fleshing out the plot a bit. It's coming along well. Next was PE theory, but since Wilson was at cross-country, we just sat undercover, and I played 13 with Tan, Hewie, Alan and Ebony. That was fun, as I love 13 (wow, déjà vu.). After that was Lunch, which was very eventful. The first half was spent playing 13, as usual. So that's over 2 hours today of 13. I also played the best hand I've ever had (I'm counting my four 2s). First I played 2 3s, and nobody beat it for some reason (probably to keep bombs). Then, I played a double bomb, as I was hoping somebody would play two 2s. Then, I finished with a 10, making it the first time I can remember in which somebody played all their cards in one go. Then, the second, strange part began. For some reason, some Year 9s through a school shirt and a bag full of clothes at me (why, I have no idea). They both missed. But, when I went to pick up the shirt, and throw it back, it brushed Andy's noodles, and they went everywhere. So I had to clean it up, while he went to get more noodles. The mood was killed after that, so I went group-hopping. I started at May Lyn, Justin and Patrick, and I ended up at Victor, Ebony and Ian, as well as Ebony's whole 'before group.'

Period 5 was Maths, which was just doing rote work. Not too simple, not too hard. After that was Drama, which was a very ridiculous period. We were supposed to (among other things) walk around the room with our eyes closed, trying not to bump into anything. When the class tried to explain to Kolodziej that it was retarded and basically impossible, he only said 'Use your spatial awareness!' From what he makes it out like, it seems like the Force. When the bell went, we went home, and around 6 (yes, I'm skipping a lot), I went to Shay's place.

At Shay's, for dinner, I had Thai food (mmm, Thai food...), and I also played on their Wii (I can bowl backwards. Cool!). I played some DS, as well as went a bit on my laptop. I also talked with Shay and Lachlan (as you do when you're over their house), and watched Shay play Sims. My brother got to their place around 10, and we left around half an hour later. And now I'm blogging, Saturday morning around 11.

To comments now, 5 from 2 people. I thought I was only going to get the first 3. Thanks for commenting, Victor!
*Ebony: Yes, you have nothing to say. And I have nothing to reply to.
*Ebony: Second, don't forget second!
*Ebony: Thank you. I think. And 42 is better than 3 (though 3 is pretty good).
*Victor: OK, OK, it is. I know.
*Victor: I had a check; it was actually Shafi. Proof. You may not say firstings. Only Shafi.

Well, that was my Friday. Sorry about the very late post, I'll try not to do it again. And please comment, everyone. I don't expect many, of course, but I haven't not got a comment since the 26th of March. Isn't that awesome?

This post was way too late,
AB

2 comments:

  1. I am not a 'shiny metal brother'?

    I am shiny.
    I like metal.
    I don't know about being your 'brother', though...

    I still stand by being the first to say 'Firstings.' ... I'm sure I said it somewhere before that.

    First, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a day of boredom.

    I, again, have nothing to say. Clearly, I've been long-commenting for too long, and run out of thoughts. Now if only I could stop talking...

    LOL @ Kolodziej. "this is easy, i did this last week" "by yourself?"

    Goddam. 42 IS NOT BETTER THAN 3!!!!
    3 WIINNS!!! <33

    I think me and Victor should take a strike from commenting, just so you know how friendless you really are. We are the only ones who comment.
    Even when we comment multiple times, you still only have 2 commenters. And you still argue with us about things we are right about (i.e. 3 being a good number. the best, in fact. much, much better than 42. or any other number you will ever like.)

    ReplyDelete