Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Like Saturdays

Though I like Sundays more. I also could not think of a better title. It's also another late post. From now on, expect Friday's and Saturday's posts on Saturday and Sunday. I might post on the day, but weekends are made for procrastination.

I woke up at 8:30, and around an hour later, we left for my brother's footy match. While I was there, and before the actual game started, I played my DS. But when the actual game started, I was "volunteered" to be a runner for my brother's team (in quotes because I didn't actually volunteer, I was forced to. As usual.). Me being a hater of running, I complained, but in vain. However, thanks to a save by EJ's coach, I was called on to be the boundary umpire, which I preferred as it meant I could actually use the ball now and again, and walking was allowed. That was fun, as I could use the whistle and stuff like that. I only stuffed up once, in the second quarter. I fixed it up quickly though. In the fourth quarter, things got a bit boring, so I did commentary in my head ('24 kicks to space, 3 by Campbelltown picks it up, tackled by 3...' and so on.). After the game, I played more DS, and around 2, I got home with my Mum.

At home, I went on my laptop and DS, until around 3. Then, we all left for Shay's place. There, we watched TV, and I finally finished my Friday post. We got home around 6, and then we had dinner. I just played DS for the rest of the night. And here I am, trying to stop procrastinating and blog.

Hmm, I still want to write a bit before comments. How about... things I still have to do on my book before starting to write:
*Flesh out the plot: I've got most of it in my head, but I still have to put it all on paper/my computer, and expand it a bit more. There are still some loose ends that concern me.
*Character bios: I've got their names and a few words down, but I really need to realise them (as in make real, or real-ise). Once I do that, it should be easier to write, or at least better to read. If it's one thing I need work at, it's character. There might be romance, though it won't be directly plot-based.
*Powers: I have to work out what powers the werewolves have, how they look, and all about the werewolf. I'm still to get the powers, abilities, histories, and things like that about the werewolves. And before anybody asks, there are no vampires, and the full moon doesn't have much to do with it.

To comments now, one from one person. I seem to be surviving without Ebony and Victor's comments. Cool!
*Rosa: I'll do the survey later, I will. Sorry about that.

Well, I'd best finish up. I've got urgent stuff to do. Sunday's post may not be very long, but Monday's probably will be.

I'll stop procrastinating with posts... later,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment