Friday, May 29, 2009

Hooray for Fridays!

I have been waiting for this day for weeks now. Because... it's Friday after exams! I love Fridays, and with exams finished, it'll be a bludge of a weekend. So, without further ado, to my day. And sorry it's a late post, I had friends over. All to be explained.

It was a mufti day today, and I just wore a long-sleeved shirt, trousers and a jacket. I'm out of funny shirts. Period 1 was Science, which was doing some experiments on magnets and electricity. It was a pretty bludgy period. Period 2 was Geography, in which we did work on some suburb in Sydney. The questions were pretty NTR, but there were a lot of them. Noone really did much, as it was a Friday. It was shaping up to be a good day, except for the constant cold. Next, it was Assembly, on the Pool Lawn. It was one of the best assemblies ever, for largely pointless reasons. These reasons being that Kevin and I got the sun's reflection from our watches, shined them on Ebony's back (who was sitting in front of us, next to you-can-guess-who), and chased them around. I have no idea why, but it was fun. Recess was the usual.

Period 3 was English, which was listening to more Macbeth, as well as doing some work on my conversation from yesterday. At one point, I had to say, after a few minutes of confusion and when the class was silent: 'Ebony, why are you wearing Victor's jumper?' A brief moment of silence. '...No reason.' Hancock smiled, and remained silent, which is unusual. After that humour, it was Maths, which was the non-calculator test. I finished in 15 minutes (it was a fairly simple test), and spent the rest of the time doing doubles on the back page (eg, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 and so on). At the end of the test, we marked the test. I got 23/25, which is pretty good. Mango and Ihsas got the same thing, though we got different questions wrong. Lunch was talking about the test, and playing more 13. Another quote: Me: 'I got 23 out of 25.' John: 'Bull, you'll never get that.' Kevin: 'His class marked it already.' John: 'Crap.' I enjoy stuff like that.

Period 5 was Drama, which was getting our marks back for the half-yearly. I got 35/40. Cam got 28/40, but on second review, he got 31/40. On third and fourth, 36 and 34. I'm still not sure. But it was something mid-30s. We also listened to Kolodziej, as he was telling anecdotes, who was in a good mood for once. Last was Commerce, which was watching more of the video. We didn't get to finish it, so we'll probably finish it on Tuesday. I was picked up from school, and around 5 Shay and Lachlan came to our house. I didn't blog because, well, it's a bit rude. So I didn't.

To comments; 2 from 2 people.
*Rosa: Under orders from some shameless advertising, go here for the camp survey. This link is now under official promotion from AB: Advertising Brilliantly.
*Anon: I have absolutely no idea who this is, except that they are in 10M. Besides Ebony (who doesn't comment anymore), I don't know who wrote it. And I'm starting to think that I should take employment under 'providing people with a laugh unintentionally and not doing it intentionally.' Ah well.

Well, I'll finish up. I apologise for the extremely long delay to this post. I'll try not to do it again. I don't expect many comments. These things happen.

Fridays FTW,
AB

1 comment:

  1. Hey Thanks for advertising. But remember to do the survey yourself! :L

    ReplyDelete