Sunday, May 24, 2009

Here We Go Again

Here we go again with exams. We've had our 4 day break in the middle, now comes the exam I dread most of all, my worst subject, in my opinion: Ag. We also have Maths and Science, but I'm fairly confident about them. It's Ag that concerns me most of all (though Drama is up there). But, I'll cram, and hopefully I'll do well. But, I'm off topic. To my Sunday, which was less relaxing than Saturday, but still pretty good.

I woke up around 7:30, and went out and put the TV on, while getting on my laptop. I started on the rest of my blog, and later, around 8:30, while my Mum got ready for going to the gym, Dad and I went down to Wattle Grove Shops for breakfast. I had, from Gloria Jean's, a ham and cheese croissant and a large white iced chocolate. I love white iced chocolates. While I was there, I saw EJ and Lachlan getting coffee, presumably for Jo or Michael. They came over for about 30 seconds, with EJ bragging about how he can do this, then left. My Dad and I got home around 9, and I promptly finished off my post from yesterday, while watching more 3rd Rock from the Sun. That is an awesome show; everybody see it. It's not as good, as say, Monty Python, but it is pretty good.

Then from around 9 until 3, I basically just went on my laptop and DS, and watched TV. Around 3 though, everything seemd to just go 'enough relaxing!,' and I was pulled aside for several things. One, for example, was trying to clean the ceiling while standing on a kitchen desktop (I'm not kidding, though I wish I was). For dinner, around 6, we had burritos (mmm, burritos...), which I can eat, unlike tacos (mmm, tac- oh, goddamn!). Then, after the dishwasher, I went back on MSN, where I've been for a while. So here I am, blogging, MSN-ing and listening to music.

I feel like another random list. Here we go! Things I will do and enjoy doing when the half-yearlies are finished:
*Not studying: This is pretty much a given. I hate studying.
*Reading: I want to read, and I want to read soon. 'The Three Musketeers' is calling me. I will be with you, Dumas book!
*Computerising my book: In case I lose the notebook. I haven't gotten around to it, but I should after exams. Or at least after Ag. Here's hoping.

To comments, 3 from 3 people. Specifically, the usual two and anonymous.
*Ebony: Those are the only really good hands I can think of. And there should be a rule; I like comments. And 42 > 3 AND 9, even when multiplied together. Take that, random numbers!
*Victor: No! No strike! Comment!
*Anon: Say it isn't so! If you are who I think you are, Shafi, ask me at school. Not now. I don't want to embarrass you on my blog. Let's just say Monty Python is the greatest comedy show ever created.

Well, I'd best finish up. I must depart. Blogging tomorrow will be delayed due to hapkido-related difficulties. Comment, don't boycott AB: A Blog. ABC: A Blog, Comments. See, it works!

Must Monday come?,
AB

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a rebel that im commented.. yes i know xD

    take that ebony and victor :P

    ReplyDelete