Saturday, May 9, 2009

An Almost Relaxing Saturday

It would have been completely relaxing, except for that voice in my head going 'When the hell are you going to get to your assignment? You have 3 pages due on Friday, get to it already. Do it now!' I'll do some of it on Sunday afternoon, after we get back from my grandparents' place for Mother's Day. But, to my Saturday.

I woke up some time, and I don't know what time it was because I just stayed in bed. When I finally got up, it was almost 8 (I would have sworn it was something to 9), and until we had to go to EJ's game, all I basically did was watch TV. We left around 10-ish, with me bringing, as usual, my iPod and book supplies (I didn't get any done). At the footy, I did the scoreboard, as usual. EJ's team ended up winning, by about 50 or so points. (I know. I didn't do much exciting today.) When we got home around 1, I finally went on my laptop, and commented, MSN'd (I need a better word than that.), and surfed the net. After trying to do some work (and it was hard to get into, considering time was limited), we all left for the movies around 5:30.

We went past Red Rooster, and grabbed dinner, then rushed to Westfields, to try to get to the 6:15 screening. We went to see 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine,' which my Mum really wanted to see (because of Hugh Jackman. Oy.) and EJ really wanted to see (because it was Wolverine, and he likes action movies.). Don't get me wrong, I wanted to see it as well, but in a less obsessive way (I haven't really wanted to see a movie since... well, 'Angels and Demons' soon, but before that, probably 'Wall-E.' I loved that movie.). I won't spoil the movie, but I will tell you what I thought of it. And I think that was a good movie. It wasn't the best, but it was still pretty good. I recommend everybody see it. After we watched it, we went straight home, and I went to post, and watch some of the Blues-Dockers game. Carlton lost by 7 points. Goddamn.

Comments: 4, up from the one I got on Thursday's post.
*Corinne: Yes. Yes you are.
*Mango: I did not elaborate, most likely because I really couldn't sum that up well. It was just randomness. Pure and simple.
*Rosa: I wouldn't say the best; I hope we'll do well, but you can't be sure. I'm sure you'll do good too.
*Ebony: Pickle? What? (Though, he does actually look like a 'Pickle.' Huh.) And I suppose it was a bit strange. I really want to see the production we're going to go too, I've only been to one professional play. And you see, if your intimidation theory is right (if), then please end your comments with first. Not awesomest. And people give dogs names to call them over, and fish, we haven't named our fish. You also stole my 'ignore my insanity.' That's mine, dammit! And weekends are awesome. Get over it.

Well, that was Saturday. Sunday will be work, work, and more work. Ah well.

Goddamn Geo assignment,
AB

3 comments:

  1. Instead of 'MSNed', just 'chatted to ppl'.

    And can you ask your Mum if the movie was good? Cuz the only reason anyone would want to go should be for Hugh :L

    Me + Amy call him Pickle. She just came up with it one day, and it stuck.

    Of course people are intimidated by my awesomeness, who wouldn't be?

    Who the hell doesn't name their fish?! And you could just call them with 'Here boy!' but you don't, no, you give them names.

    Yes, I stole it, but referenced it to you, which is merely borrowing it =P

    Weekends aren't awesome. There is nothing to get over. That's it. Weekends suck.

    I know. Goddam Geo assignment. How the hell do we do Q2? I don't even get it. Le sigh.

    First.
    (We all know what that really meant)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends sucking is seconded...

    Hi Ebony! *waves upwards*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly.
    Weekends suck.

    http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Weekend&word2=Weekday

    Yes, watch the Google fight! You got owned AGAIN!

    (Hi Victor! *waves upwards*)

    ReplyDelete