Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's the End of a Few Things as We Know Them

And I Feel Fine... OK, I have 'It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine) caught in my head. And not the REM original; the Great Big Sea remake (yes, I said Great Big Sea. Cameron would be laughing his head off if he found out, as he has been going on about this band for ages. Luckily, he doesn't read my blog.). But you know what? I like their version better. It's faster, and it's catchier. But that's my opinion. Anyway (as I just went on a huge rant there)! The things ended were my current hair style (please note: style is being used loosely), the book I was reading and the webcomic Circle Versus Square. Now, after all that, to my day, after this long, long, long first paragraph.

I woke up around 8, and about 9, Mum, EJ and I all went down to Hammondville Shops, as Mum decided we (me and EJ) would get haircuts. EJ doesn't really like getting haircuts, as he likes his hair long, and I don't really care, apart from the fact that I don't like taking time off to cut something like hair. It's only hair. Some people will avidly disagree with me here, but really, that's what I think. The haircuts took about 45 minutes in total, after which I came out of the store with a haircut similar to the one I had when I went in. But it was thinner, which is good for me. Anyway. After that, we went to the local shops, in which we went food shopping (I was going to say grocery shopping, but I didn't want to use a tired old Americanism). So while we were shopping, I just watched Abridged on my iPod. I love doing that.

When we got home, I did some work on my Ag assignment, as well as surfed Questionable Content (it's still funny). I also looked at a lot of the other webcomics I visit (xkcd, Dinosaur Comics, Circle Versus Square), when I came across the new CvS comic (if you read the first paragraph, you will see where this is going). And instead of a conclusion to the previous comic, there was a note saying how the comic is finished. Gone. A shame, too. I loved that comic. Lest we forget. Anyway. I also watched more 'Seinfeld,' and it is getting a lot better. I can't wait to see the rest, now. I went to bed around 10, after finishing 'The Mind of God.' I can't say I agree with its conclusion, but it was a good book.

To comments now, 5 from 2 people (finally, more than 3 comments).
*Anon: Mynorca eht evol od I dna. Lla dna ffuts sdrawkcab eht htiw, naem I. Tromedlov Drol era uoy taht tcepsus llits od I hguoht, tsil eht no tnemilpmoc eht rof sknaht. (I couldn't resist.)
*Anon: Haha?
*Victor: I have absolutely no idea what you just said. So at this point, I will just smile and nod. *nods*
*Victor: Exactly, like before, I shall nod, for that makes little sense to me. *nods*
*Victor: I did indeed check it out: I now understand. Relatively catchy song, in fact.

And that was my day. Sorry for the very late post, these things happen. Ah well. You win some, you lose some. All in all, it wasn't a bad day, although soon I will have to work on my assignments in a big way. Well, that sucks.

The song in the title is fun to sing (if you can catch up),
AB

2 comments:

  1. tp xibu jt uif bdspmzo?
    jt zpvs mfx ibjsdvu cfuus uibm uif pof jm uif qipup?
    uif bopoznpvf bfspqmbof
    qt dpohsbut po uif efdpejoh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe (less confident)

    ReplyDelete