Thursday, July 23, 2009

This Is What Holidays Are For

I had originally planned for this title to reflect 'Rasputin,' (something like Res-phew!-ting) the song caught in my head today, but it didn't turn out at all like I planned. So I had to change it, in order for the title made sense. However, the song is pretty good, I'd recommend it. OK, moving on. As you could probably get from the title, I just relaxed today, and that is what the holidays are for. Just relaxing. Although tomorrow I will need to be doing a lot of work. Damn.

I woke up around 8:30, after absolutely crashing in my bed. I had to force myself to my feet. I guess I'm getting as much sleep as I can in before school sets in. For the first hour or so, I just plodded around the house, trying to wake myself up. After that, I took advantage of the fact that EJ was over with Lachlan at Shay's place to watch 'Family Guy.' I can't usually watch it, because my brother is too young to. And if I watch it, he would come out to watch it. So I'm stuck in the middle. So whenever he's somewhere else, I pull out one of the DVDs, and just watch. Which is what I did. While doing that, I also blogged. After a bit blogging and watching TV, I decided to do some Battlefield Heroes, as I wanted to make the most out of my double experience this week. I didn't level up, and I didn't get to snipe as well as I could have liked, as the games were mostly in Buccaneer Bay. Ah well.

EJ got home around 3, and we then promptly watched some TV other than Family Guy. Unfortunately. Dad got home around 4, and he had got me, from Questacon, possibly the nerdiest shirt ever to exist. Get this: it's got the entire periodic table on it up to ununbium (element 112, to the right of roentgenium and below mercury, soon to be officially named) on it, including symbols, names, state at room temperature, group and period. Quite frankly, it is one of the best shirts I have ever seen. I even offered to do ironing to pay Dad back, and if you read my blog, you know how much I hate ironing. Anyway. Later, EJ and I watched the end of the 'Seinfeld' DVDs we got. And they are getting progressively better. I can't wait. After that, for the rest of the night, I just blogged, talked on MSN, and watched TV.

What, no comments? Damn. I love these coding games between myself and The Anonymous Aeroplane/Lord Voldemort. They're fun. So, as there are no comments, I guess this'll be the last paragraph. Thinking about it, today was a great day, what with 'Family Guy,' 'Seinfeld' and the Periodic Table Shirt and all (I can't wait for a mufti day). Sorry for the late-ish post, once school starts, my schedule will have to be set straight.

There's antimony, arsenic, aluminum, selenium,
AB

1 comment:

  1. sbjajdf nfs d ddhf sd jdff gd?
    u tset ot tsuj saw taht (sde ifssjmh)
    jcs jsff sdaj fssaj fvda fbs'd
    doog yttrep si yup ylimaf (jt uibu uif pmf)
    dsgfh sddfb d sdd sbd szfb f
    uif bopoznpvt bfspqmbof (ti ginteg redrah)
    dsfg fd ser ghjr klu pofs mreb ertnvx thh

    ReplyDelete