Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Need A Hero

I refer to a song that's properly called 'Holding Out for a Hero,' by Bonnie Tyler. Why? Because I needed a title referring to the fact that I played Battlefield Heroes in great quantity today (about 40000 points of experience, if I'm not mistaken). And now I've got that song stuck in my head. Thanks, me! Anyway. Let's get to my day, shall we?

I woke up at around 8:30, but I didn't do much for a while. When I did finally get around to doing stuff, though, it was mostly just watching TV and reading. At about 10 or 11, though, I decided that I would play some Battlefield Heroes. And in the course of playing that, I got to Level 15, which unlocked a whole new set of missions. I got MG III (in that, I had to get 1500 points of damage in one round. I got it in the first one or two rounds of working on it.), and I also messed around a lot on pre-game servers, trying to get up on top of the windmill in Coastal Clash (I didn't get it, not even when I was trying to use rockets and kegs. It just doesn't work for me.), trying to combat snipers over at Riverside Rush (bloody hell, that was annoying. Fun, though.) and just doing random stuff over at Victory Village (I apologise if all of that before made absolutely; no sense to you. But I understood it, and because it's my blog, I can write what I want. So, there.).

At around 3:30, Dad got home, and soon after, he started playing PS3 with EJ. After that, he left for his team's cricket training (the team that I would be if I had traded in hapkido for cricket. But I didn't, and you know what? I don't regret it.). When he got home it was about 6:45, and there was a footy meeting coming up. And there would be no kids my age. And so, following Mum's advice (which I really had to agree with), I went to my room, and I played yet more Battlefield Heroes. Around 8, though, I went out of my room for pizza and garlic bread (mmm, pizza and garlic bread), and at about 8:30, I went back in, where I did the practical part of Part C of my Science assignment. When that was done, I did a bit of the theory, and then pretty much just blogged and surfed the net.

Over to the comments now, with one from an anonymous commenter, possibly Shafi (though that cannot be proved. I just think it because he plays Battlefield Heroes and comments anonymously.):
*Anonymous: Thanks, it did take me quite a while. I'm glad you liked it, possibly Shafi!

And that was my day. Sorry about the very late post, it will be explained tomorrow. Anyway. Hopefully I'll get back on track with posting, but we'll have to see. I might be able to, but any promises I make might be soon broken. So, yeah.

Titling is still a problem, and probably always will be,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment