Sunday, August 9, 2009

Let There Be Less

I was having title problems, and I still am. However, this one isn't so bad. When I mean less, I refer to the Ag assignment, and through it, the late posting that is plaguing me. And I was doing so well, with the posting that was at least partially on time and the script of the potato presentation being almost done. I mean, looking back on it, it was both a good and a bad day. Anyway. Late post, as I have mentioned. Society. Blame them. Standard procedure.

I got up at about 8:30, and after chores and so on, I went inside to do some of my assignment. I wanted to get as much of the Ag assignment done as I could, so I'm not rushing at the last minute. So when everyone else went to a footy meeting, I was able to stay home, and to work on my presentation. I managed to finish the script, which ended up going for almost a page and a half. So then I started to work on the actual presentation itself. Which sounds easy to do, because you know exactly what you want to do. However, because it's Powerpoint, and the computer doesn't know what you want it to do, it is very hard. Well, maybe not hard so much as it's a lot of work. Around 3, I left for Shay's, to watch the Swans-Tigers game.

When I got there, I had already done a fair bit of work, so I decided to kick back and play some Battlefield Heroes. And I ended up on a server with Kevin and Andy (good so far), but with bad Nationals and epic Royals. One Royal got something like 19 kills and 0 deaths. Repeatedly. Which, suffice to say, was bad for us. I seemed to keep getting scores like 1500 but 2 kills and 7 deaths. Which is strange. But, I don't play for kill-death ratios. I play because I like playing (which is probably why I didn't like sniping that much. It's just sitting up somewhere and shooting.). I ended up completing some missions, and I'm about halfway to Level 10. When Shay got back from work, we talked. I got home at about 6, and I spent the rest of my night eating dinner, and blogging frantically. Hence the title. But, as always, I didn't get to finish. And that is why this post is late.

To comments now, 1 from 1 person. Thanks again, Karen!
*Karen: I am not obsessed with AFL; I just like it (I would respond to that Kolodziej thing, but I have no idea how to. So I skipped it.). I do get very passionate, however, about Carlton. It's a family thing (it all stems from my Dad.). And right now I'm reading the 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' series, which I recommend to everyone who enjoys laughing, and who likes things that are out there. Trust me, you'll like it.

And that was my Sunday. Monday's post may or may not be late, depending on how everything turns out. Sorry that this one was late and a bit on the short side; these things happen. Win some, lose some, I suppose.

This week coming will be a lot of work, but it will be worth it,
AB

1 comment:

  1. Hey AB, are you in IPT? Just curious :)

    Mmmm your days are always so early..I slept at 2:15 last night and I'm so tired that I didn't even go to kendo.

    Oh, I wanna watch the movie for that. I love the book theif. I like realism books and some like WW2 based stories :) They're good fun

    ReplyDelete