Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nothin' At All

I hereby claim that the title was a reference to 'The Simpsons,' and specifically, I am quoting the episode 'Little Big Mom' where Flanders says "Feels like I'm wearing nothin' at all!" (Stupid sexy Flanders...). Wow, that was a long way to go for an explanation of a title. Anyway, what I mean is that I did barely anything today. Yeah. So, without further ado, to my day.

I woke up at 6:30 (I know, I know. Goddamn.), and got on my laptop, and put the TV on, of course. Everyone else got up at 8 (Lucky buggers. I hate getting up early on the weekends. 6:30 is ridiculous.), and so we had breakfast. By the time I'd finished chores, and that includes the procrastination that naturally goes with them on Sundays, it was something like 10, and I still had to get Saturday's post done. And the problem with posting on the weekends when there's nothing else on schedule (at least for me) is this: there are so many other websites to look and things to do and people to talk to on MSN that you sorta lose track of time, and you keep saying to yourself that it'll get done right after this bit. And then that bit. So that was what happened at 12; when I realised it was lunch time and I had barely gotten any done.

However, two things happened: the weekend procrastination set in, and the footy games for today started. So I started to watch the games, as well as blogging on and off. This continued until after dinner, when I realised how much time I had left, and I started to blog like crazy (yes, my day was pretty much like this. Quite frankly, I'm surprised I'm getting this much.), while watching the Dogs-Magpies game. I finished my post at around 7:30, which was coincidentally also about the time the game was finishing. The Western Bulldogs beat the Collingwood Magpies by 24 points, putting the Dogs into third by percentage, leapfrogging the Pies. And only by .31%. Gotta admit, that's very close. So when I finished my post, I did for about an hour what I wanted to do for most of the day: go on Battlefield Heroes. I'm gradually getting better, though I still need to work on my Rambo (as in, running in and shooting everything in sight. Gunners are awesome like that.). And for the rest of the night, I surfed the net, as well as doing some posting. But not a lot, so here I am.

Such was this Sunday, which was rather repetitive, in retrospect. Also, it's a very short post. That's because I did essentially nothing for the entire day. I sorta complained about this in the previous post's last paragraph. But, yeah. Short post for a not-so-eventful day. Ah well. Tomorrow's post should be longer.

I should probably stop complaining about the length of posts,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment